Sunday, November 7, 2010

2010 Short Animation Film -"A Fishy Predicament"- in Progress

     One of the things that has my focus at the moment is my current short animation in the works for my class. Really excited on how it'll turn out and at the same time dreading (and enduring) the hours and hours of drawings, inkings, and paintings to come. Already on my 3rd work day, and with just a month to work on it, I just hope everyone in class gets through this with awesome stuff for the showing. 


Hopefully I'll have time to post some artworks from the film and from life in general here. I'd love to hear what you might think/suggest!


and also,
Art-51 class, 加油! (keep it up!)


Roseanne Tan

2 comments:

  1. i'll tell you what i'd like to see in your blog...photos of you pretending to be a korean pop star. ;]

    also, food is always good, and multi-cultural food is even better. andrewz mentioned something about some kind of fish you had a while ago. in addition, i'd like to know about how you feel about different aspects of art, including film, graphic, and conventional. discuss your favorite people in art, too. =]

    i look forward to the unveiling of your final project! add oil! xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, well I can definitely do food and my povs of art and film. kpop photos, which I love so, hmm we'll see... maybe if you do it with me! :D

    ReplyDelete